Cell Phone: 262.707.7510
Started at Ogden & Company, Inc. in: 2004
Year started in my profession: 1984
Kristine grew up in Brookfield Wisconsin and is a life-long resident of Waukesha County currently residing in The Lake Country area.
Before becoming an active Realtor, Kristine was employed by three Law Firms, specializing in Real Estate Law, in and around the Metro Milwaukee area over a span of 20 years. With that, she brings extraordinary technical knowledge of the real estate industry with her to the process of bringing all parties in a transaction to the table.
Skills and Affiliations
• Wisconsin Real Estate Broker Licensee since 1982
• Member of The National Association of Realtors,
• Member of The Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors,
• Member of The Wisconsin Realtors Association and the local Multiple Listing Service.
• Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification
• Notary Public, State of Wisconsin
• Member of REOPro, a national association
• Life long resident of Waukesha County Wisconsin.
• Extraordinary technical knowledge of the real estate industry.
Highly personable Professional with over twenty five years of experience in the real estate industry. This includes sales and processing of transactions for a wide variety of vendors, clients and customers. More recently specializing in REO and Short Sale transactions and procedures for numerous Asset Companies and Lenders.
♦ Talent for identifying customer needs and presenting appropriate company product and service offerings.
♦ Demonstrates ability to gain customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business.
♦ Expertise in resolving escalated transaction issues