Richard P. Conley
In 1981, I completed my studies at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in Land Urban Economics (real estate) and Construction Administration. Upon completion of college, I entered into the general contracting business in Madison, Wisconsin for approximately one year doing small contracting projects in the Madison area.
In late 1982, I began my real estate career and moved to Milwaukee to purchase and renovate a 16-family apartment building in the Marquette area. For the next three years I purchased, developed, managed and syndicated various real estate projects in the Milwaukee area.
Since 1992, I have devoted my entire efforts to real estate development. I have completed the following projects:
- Renovation of a 48 unit multifamily, general contracted two 24 unit multifamilies in the Marquette campus area (student housing)
- Purchased 70,000 square foot shopping center in Menomonee Falls (October 1993)
- General contracted 50 unit three-story wood frame multifamily (October 1993)
- Constructed 60,000 square foot multi-use project with parking structure (October 2000)
- In October 2003, I purchased a 103,000 square foot three-story office building located in the Brookfield Lakes Office Park. At the closing, the building was 35% occupied, within 15 months the building was 92% occupancy level. This building also is home to our corporate office.
- Presently constructing a five-story 100,000 square foot multifamily building and renovating the 70,000 square foot shopping center
- Currently scheduled to break ground on new, mixed-use project located in Brookfield, Wisconsin, which, in its entirety will consist of 80,000 square feet of office/reatil space and up to 250 apartment units.
In conjunction with general contracting, each and every project in the portfolio, I presently handle all leasing and management responsibilities, with a total management package consisting of over $43,000,000 in real estate holdings.