Ogden Healthcare Advisors
Ogden Healthcare Advisors
Partnership | Innovation | Compassion
Value based Healthcare consulting and development firm focused on achieving a shared goal of healthy communities.
Healthcare Consulting & Development Firm
We are a value-based Healthcare consulting and development firm focused on achieving a shared goal of healthy communities. By living our core values: Partnership ~ Innovation ~ Compassion, we are committed to improving global healthcare and strive to make a positive and sustainable impact on each and every community and organization we touch.
We embrace the cultural realities of each situation while applying our global knowledge and experience, in the pursuit of developing healthcare enterprise solutions that make a profound impact on the communities in which they serve. Ogden Healthcare Advisors, LLC is dedicated to Improving International Healthcare and achieving community wellness through leadership, innovation, and implementation.
Strategic Facilities Consulting
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Planning
- Market Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Facility Evaluations
- Financial Modeling & Solutions
- Operation Analytics & Planning
- Operations Evaluations
- Organizational Planning
- Facility Planning
- Network Strategies
- Business Plan Development
- Capital Planning
- Organization Formation
- Enterprise Development
- Business Strategy
- Systems Development
- Organizational Structure
- Financing Solutions & Support
- Alignment Support
- Operations Preparation
- Management Structuring
- Staffing Support
- Policy & Procedure
- Licensure & Certifications
- Payor Support
- Facility Development
- Project Oversight
- Project Management
- Network Development Management
- Communications Management
- Healthcare Operations
- Operations Analysis
- Workflow Reengineering
- Process Improvement
- Staff Development Support
- Global Relationship Support
- Financial Management Support
- Training & Education Support
- Staff Development & Training
- Continuing Education Programs
- Medical Education Programs
- Community Wellness Program Management
Ogden Healthcare Advisors, LLC is dedicated to Improving International Healthcare and achieving community wellness through leadership, innovation and implementation.
- Managing Member Ogden Healthcare Advisors, LLC
- President of Ogden Development Group, Inc.
- Vice President of Ogden & Company, Inc. and Managing Partner of Hotel Metro
- Over 25 years of experience in developing retail, residential, hotel, golf, healthcare and commercial properties in the United States, Europe and Asia.
- Managing Partner in several entities with interests in independent film production, golf course design and international trade.
- Served on numerous boards for the performing arts, real estate and civic organizations.
- Maintains offices in Milwaukee, France and China
- Extensive experience in the development of Hospitals and Healthcare facilities with European and US Joint Commission (JCAHO) and International (JCI) quality standards, strategic facility planning and healthcare delivery networks operating in USA and multiple international countries.
- Spearheaded the development of over $3.5 billion in projects in recent years
- Projects include business planning, organizational formation, inpatient developments, outpatient/ambulatory facilities, medical office complexes, and master facility planning.
- Focused on the global interconnectivity of healthcare and the development of strategies to address the scarcity of resources in achieving improved levels of health and wellness for communities and regions across the globe.
- Active international medical management speaker and consultant
- Specialized in strategic Healthcare quality standard development and processes with the Ministry of Health, planning, operations, medical care and physician-administration relationships
- Founder President, TADAM (Turkish American Doctors Association) based in Chicago
- Serves on the board of several professional medical societies in USA
- Served as Associate Editor of Endocrine Practice journal, official Journal of
- AACE for 5 years and co-authored national clinical guidelines
- Executive Steering Committee Member of Medical School, Roseman University, Las Vegas
- Developed Clinical programs and served as faculty in Egypt, Turkey and USA
- Senior Vice President/Director, Hammes Company International
- Led Hammes Company’s Strategy and Planning Services Group
- Oversight for all engagements involving financial analyses, service lines, competitive market and volume demands, and operations
- Instrumental in developing innovative approaches to healthcare … planning, creating business and market-based facility solutions for healthcare providers
- Experience developing capital allocation tools and processes to streamline capital submissions
- Career experience began at Price Waterhouse & Co., leading audit engagements and preparing SEC filings for publicly-held companies
- Member of the Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development and the Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Certified Healthcare Architect (ACHA), AIA, ASHE, ACHE
- MBA, Yale University
- Master of Architecture, Yale University
- Real estate development and management professional with over 35 years of experience, focused exclusively on healthcare facilities for the past 17 years
- Served as vice president and partner of the leading healthcare real estate consulting and development firm in the U.S.
- Established and/or managed healthcare real estate consulting practices in Boston and Seattle, developing projects for leading healthcare provider systems in both regions.
- Led strategic and market planning assignments, feasibility analyses, site
- acquisitions, peer reviews, facility master planning, program management, and development/construction projects.
- Served as director of planning and design for Hartford HealthcareCorporation for five years
- Active speaker, awards juror, panel moderator, and consultant on healthcare real estate and design topics
- Author and editor of publications on healthcare, architecture, and related business matters
- BS in Statistics, University of Dortmund, Germany
- BA in Business Administration, University of Dortmund, Germany
- MS in Statistics, University of Dortmund, Germany
- MA in Economics, University of California, San Diego
- Met Ph.D. requirements except for dissertation in Economics, University of California, San Diego
- Stefan is a Managing Director affiliated with ClearPoint Companies, Inc. in their Los Angeles office. With over twenty years of experience in the healthcare industry, Stefan provides statistical and economic consulting to a variety of clients including but not limited to providers, payors, and federal, state and local government agencies.
- BS in Nursing, Masters in Education
- Suzanne is a ClearPoint Companies, consultant based in Las Vegas, Nevada. She has over 25 years of administrative and consulting experience in hospitals ranging from 50—-700 beds. She provides operational expertise, facilities and program planning and design, productivity management and regulatory consulting.
- Expertise in designing, equipping, staffing and certifying healthcare facilities.
- Expertise in review, interpretation and implementation of local, state, and federal laws regulating healthcare facilities.
- Experience in restructuring the work process and has documented patient care, financial and productivity outcomes.
- Experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Vice President Quality and Pharmaceutical Service
- BS in Pharmacy, St. Louis College of Pharmacy St. Louis, MO
- Mary is the Vice President of Quality and Pharmaceutical Services for
ClearPoint Companies, Inc. in the Las Vegas office. With over forty years of
experience in the healthcare industry, Mary provides her experiences in
having worked with ambulatory and inpatient facilities as a pharmacist,
manager, administrator, and owner of healthcare facilities.
- Extensive experience in developing and designing pharmacy services in the
community and in healthcare facilities. Mary has worked with small and large
hospitals to develop ancillary services and distribution systems.
- Mary has worked with the United States Veterans Administration in
managing multiple contracted departments including pharmacy, laboratory,
food services, radiology, and cardiology services in a joint venture hospital
between the US Air Force and Veterans Administration.
- Mary has successfully assisted 35 ambulatory surgical centers in developing
Medication Management Plans, designing and implementing quality
improvement studies and attaining accreditation through The Joint
Commission, AAAHC and AAAASF.
- BA in Business Administration, Hofstra University, New York, NY
- MA in Business Administration, Hofstra University, New York, NY
- A.I.C.P.A. and N.Y.S.S.C.P.A. Certified Public Accountant Certification and
- Ron is an Executive Vice President of Finance/CFO affiliated with ClearPoint Companies, Inc. in their Northwest offices in Las Vegas, Nevada. Ron has over thirty-five years of direct experience in the healthcare industry in the area of hospital finance, debt restructuring, municipal bond financing, and a holds a
proven record of bringing hospitals from bankruptcy to profitability. Ron
provides financial healthcare consulting to large multi-hospital systems as wellas new construction and start up healthcare projects.
Senior Vice President/Chief OperatingOfficer/Partner
- Bachelors in Economics, California State University, Los Angeles, CA
- Executive MBA, Peperdine University, Malibu, CA
- Gary is the Vice President of global sourcing and supply chain management for ClearPoint Companies, Inc. headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and has over twenty years of combined experience in healthcare and financial
management. With direct experience in global sourcing, international supply chain management, process improvement, and group purchasing implementation. Gary provides bottom-line cost containment with proven leadership in all phases of supply chain management.
- Gary has extensive experience in domestic and international business, founding Bankers Investment and Loan a full-service broker/dealer in New York City and New Asia Hong Kong Group Limited in Hong Kong with sourcing and manufacturing partners throughout China.
- BS in Engineering, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany
- MBA, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Rudiger is the Chief Strategy Officer at ClearPoint Companies, Inc. in their corporate headquarter in Henderson, Nevada. For over 20 years Rudiger has been involved in strategic decision making either as a corporate leader or as the leader of consulting teams. His vast experience includes work in Europe, North and South America, and Asia. His industry experience includes but is not limited to Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and Media and Communication.
- Rudiger has extensive experience in advising his clients in a variety of industries on strategic supply chain management, including but not limited to arranging preferred provider agreements.
Project ExperienceOf Our Professionals
Dubai specialty hospital strategic business planning with the Dubai Health Authority.
Strategic business planning and project structuring for the development of a fully integrated HMO to serve the expatriate citizens of Kuwait. Involved the development of a healthcare network, hospitals, insurance program, and global recruiting platform.
Advisory services for the largest private healthcare provider in the Republic of Georgia, including improvements to clinical operations, patient care protocols, facility design, and building maintenance for hospitals in Batumi and Tbilisi.
Planning, programming, structuring, development of a financial model, and pricing for the pursuit of a large healthcare campus PPP project including general, women’s, cardiovascular, and psychiatric hospitals for the Turkish Ministry of Health.
Planning, programming, structuring, development of a financial model, and pricing for the pursuit of an 800-bed general and women’s replacement hospital PPP project for the Turkish Ministry of Health
Planning, programming, structuring, development of a financial model, and pricing for the pursuit of a 400-bed healthcare campus PPP project including education and research components for the Turkish Ministry of Health
Planning, programming, structuring, and pricing for the pursuit of an oncology hospital PPP project, including adult, pediatric, and geriatric inpatient units, outpatient medical oncology
clinic, infusion suite, radiotherapy, diagnostic imaging, and emergency services for the Algerian Ministry of Defense