Ogden & Company, Inc. has been serving the Affordable Housing market since 1995. Ogden team members specialize in the leasing, management, financial reporting and compliance monitoring of “Section 42 – Tax Credit” projects and “Section 8 – Multi-family and Elderly” projects. Ogden currently manages more than 300 Affordable Housing units and continues to increase this area of operations.
Ogden’s Affordable Housing Division director has achieved extensive training and certifications from the National Center for Housing Management in Washington, D.C. These certifications include the completion of a Certified Occupancy Specialist (C.O.S.) Tax Credit Specialist training and Housing Credit Certified Professional training. This continuing education enables our staff to be abreast of the governmental issues affecting the Affordable Housing market.
Tax Credit/Affordable Housing Management Services
Ogden’s services are as follows:
- Provide HUD & Tax Credit – Section 42 Management Services
- Use of Yardi software for secure resident record keeping
- Use of cutting edge software for all HUD and local agency transmittals
- Invoice router software available for tracking maintenance/work orders per unit
- Abide by all Fair Housing regulations
- Maintain compliance on all HUD & tax credit housing files
- Conduct tenant file reviews and on-site physical property inspections
- Prepare and present all lease documentation, income certifications and property regulations
- Complete all income certifications, re-certifications and interim changes
- Conduct all file and physical audits within guidelines of federal and local housing agency requirements
- Submit all required reports to federal and local housing monitoring agencies
- Maintain waiting lists according to federal and state housing regulations
- Conduct internal audits to maintain compliance as industry regulations change
- Provide continuing education of all federal and state housing regulations to Ogden personnel
- Training available for on-site staff
- Certified Compliance Division with extensive working knowledge of all federal and local housing laws
- Ogden & Company, Inc. is a well-recognized company by federal and state housing agencies
For more information, please contact Kay Wingo, Compliance Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For new property management services, please contact us.